Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tree Rocking

I am mom to 3 VERY busy kids and wife to an even busier man. And sometimes (very rarely) I get time to myself and the change to just sit in my back yard and stare at the trees (something that calms me) and just rock. Rocking is a wonder ful stress reliever, you emty your head of all thoughts listen to the trees, rest your hands in your lap, watch the trees and before you know it you are rocking with the trees. Your pulse and heart rate slow, your head is clear, and you really do feel calm and peaceful.

My childeren are NOW 17, 12 and 10 (so I rock a lot). Each are as different as any stanger. They all have differnt likes, hobbies, dress, manners, and EVERYTHING. And of course they all have their activities they need rides for. Do you ever wonder how anyone else does it. I mean really, at one time all three decided that they wanted to play soccer. Which I was all for it you know; great outside activity and socializing, etc. No one bothered to inform me that with different age groups will be different soccer parks! I actually never got to watch a game as it was a 20 minute dive one way between Parks. We attempted this arrangement for only two seasons. I am soooooo thankful that Felicia drives now.

And you wonder why I rock!!!!

No comments: