Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hair Everywhere!

















What is it with some of the boys today? Especially my boy. Check out the hair. His hair is actually longer than his 'lil sisters hair. I have tried every bribe in the book to get him to let me get his hair cut, from letting him get highlights to not letting him play certain video/computer games. Nothing works I have come pretty close to just tying him up and drag him kicking and screaming to get his hair cut. And it is not like it is straight nor is it really curley but it DOES have quite a bit of body and when he wrestles it goes everywhere. Any suggestions on how to get him to cut his hair? How about getting him to clean his room?
You know I hear people say all the time how much easier boys are to raise than girls. I will definately have to argue that point. My girls are WAY easier than the boy! Looking for any and all suggestions on how to deal with a 13 year old very headstrong boy

1 comment:

Trish said...

My son attends a school with a dress code, which includes hair, so that problem doesn't exist for me. He doesn't look bad, seems like he's trying to break out and express his individuality. But then that's me saying it to another mother, not experiencing it myself. I would probably be the one to drag him kicking and screaming to the salon.