Saturday, December 29, 2007

Movie Night

OK, so we have a movie room in our house. And I think Mike did an absolutely wonderful job building it. But once in a while we (the kids and I) like to go to the movie theater. We never usually get Mike to go. His response is always ...... why we have our own theater, no lines and no crying kids......
















Well the other night we actually got him to go. Probably because the movie he really wants to see JUST came out in theaters and we cannot rent or buy it just yet and HE did not want to wait that long. And his movie of choice was......
National Treasure. I will have to say we rather enjoyed this movie, and of course they ended the movie so they could do another one. One which I am sure we will also want to see. This sequel was, in my opinion, as good as the first movie. So out of 5 stars I would definitely give it 4.5 stars.
Mike was right I will probably enjoy it more in my own theater room where I do not have teenage boys KICKING the back of our seats.

1 comment:

BusyDad said...

excuse me... mind if I just drool through?