Sunday, December 30, 2007

Preparing for the New Year

We seem to be the family of relaxers! While most people I know are off seeing family, doing "to do" things, cleaning house, preparing for New Years festivities. We at the MD house sleep. As I speak, thing 1, 2, and 3 are upstairs asleep and I am here procrastinating with you. Mr. MD does not know how to relax he is currently working on someones basement.


















The kids and I do have the list of "to do" things, but just do not have the drive to do them. We should get cracking though as work and school will start back soon. Then the mad rush of everything will be upon us. I guess that is why between Christmas and New Years we get very lazy (at least the kids and I do). Mike is NEVER lazy. I do not think he knows how. We have tried to show him, but it is not something he can do. He does not even have his "crash days". Which is where once a month or so he would do nothing but sleep from like a Friday night to a Sunday morning. But not anymore, he is like an ADHD kid. Always on the go, not able to sit still. His mind runs 1,000 miles an hour it seems. Well off to force myself to acomplish some tasks before we leave for Aunt Sophie's party.

No comments: