Saturday, February 02, 2008

Groundhog Predicts More Winter Weather

Brace yourself for more wintry weather. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow Saturday, leading the groundhog to forecast six more weeks of winter.


The snowfall we received late Thursday until Friday Morning (about 8 inches according to my patio furniture) is all melting away already.

Bummer for the kids as they were looking forward to more sledding today.

MD came home Thursday evening and shovled the driveway, then arose at 6:30 am Friday and Shovled again. Then he decided to wake me up and inform me he was driving me to work (sweet hu?). I had originally decided that I would go in a few hours late you know to let the crazies get to work first the it would be smooth sailing for me. But no MD wanted the honor of taking me. But bless his heart how did he think I was going to get home?
Yes, he forgot about me, I called several times to inquire on his arrival time, no answer. Finally at 5pm he calles asking when I was going to get home and whom did I find a ride from. Can you imagine! I guess he never thought most of my office called in for a snow day also. He ended being my ride home.

No comments: