Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's A Wine Thing

We have absolutely WONDERFUL neighbors.


We can all get together after not seeing each other all winter and it is just like we have been together the whole time. One of our neighbors up the street hold an annual "Wine Tasting Party". The whole event is absolutely (you see how often I use this word when speaking of our neighbors) wonderfully enjoyable. I guess that it does not hurt that it is adults only. I am starting to get use to these nights out.
This year's theme was South African. We were all given a type of whine to bring and it had to be from South Africa. They supplied the food, and oh what food they had. I believe that PK is in the wrong business, he should be a chef! Every year the food is amazing. The type of food that I would be afraid to try in a restaurant. You know how expensive it can be to not like the food you just ordered.

This man can cook and that is all I have to say about that. Needless to say we had an absolutely wonderful time.








(I will be adding more pictures as I get them loaded)

No comments: