Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There is Progress!

I got home from school tonight and I was wonderfully surprised. We are finally showing progress with the remodel. Arches are up and most of the framing is done (I think).
Did I say I was already tired of sleeping in the loft? Well I must say it again. I believe that the kids are also tired of us being out there, because that is where all their video games are and we are not allowing them to play with it while our mattress is there. Plus the fact most of our clothes are there and there is nowhere for them to sit.

So here we are day 5, any bets on how long before I am back in my own room? Stay tuned to see how much longer we are sleeping in the loft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you guys are crazy!!! You should hide all of MD's tools so he stops tearing up the rooms in your house.

MF