Friday, July 11, 2008

It was a Stormy Friday Night.............................

Mikayla is away at Girl Scout Camp for two weeks, Felicia is at Truman for Sorority activities, Devin lives on the computer playing World of War Craft. So what are the two of us to do on a stormy night? Well we get together with neighbors and play Texas Hold'em. Of course I totally suck at this game and am already out. Hopefully MD can pull out and win some back for me. I really do not get this game, to me there is not skill, just luck of the draw. I can not count cards, I am lucky to be able to keep track of what has been played.



Oh, it seem TH has just lost his pot, yea someone to keep me company. That is the other thing I do not like about this card game, once you are out, there is nothing for you to do, but watch. BORING!



It has been strangely quiet at the MD house this past week. MD has been in a basement all this week (except Tuesday and Wednesday to play with me for my birthday), and with the girls gone and Devin in his cave playing his computer games I wonder around talking to the dogs. I know that I am going toturn into one of them crazy old ladies that have long conversations with their pets, I just know it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're getting a glimpse of the future when you're an empty nester. Maybe you should avoid having pets?