Thursday, July 31, 2008

Very Mushy

See I told you we have had a lot of rain. Check out the size of these mushrooms!





These are growing outside my building at work. I have to say we are quite amazed at the size of them. The tops are the size of Frisbees.


We have a bunch of them growing in our landscaping at home also. Not this size but bigger than we have ever had. And growing everywhere.


I wonder how big they will get? We shall see I guess. This weekend they are saying near 100 temps.

3 comments:

Huse Blog is it Anyway? said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Your blog is simply adorable. What a beautiful house and a charming family!

As for the mushrooms...holy cow! I'd have to say that I need a point of reference, though....like a basketball. And don't act like y'all don't have basketballs at work...I see what kind of "work" y'all really do. :-)

mdx3mom said...

Hey Huse, how did ya know we had basketballs at work? Too funny, actually we have a basket ball hoop, somehow the balls have disappeared.

I will have to see if they are still there Monday and find a good reference point for ya.

Anonymous said...

cool schrooms mans!!!