Tuesday, July 29, 2008

White Trash

Like I have said before:



1. I work for a bunch of Environmental Scientist, Engineers, Biologists and Geologists.


2. I work with a bunch of people in their late twenties and early thirties.


3. And I work with a bunch of fun loving people.






With all that said, one of my coworkers had a White Trash Party. Me being the old lady of the office, I had no idea what this was. It was my wonderful college bound 19 year old daughter that enlightened me on what a white trash party was. Felicia says that they have these parties all the time at school. And she absolutely loves going to them. Seems like Halloween in the summer.





I was unable to attend DV's "White Trash" party as MD and I had already made plans. But from the following pictures it looks as if the rest of my coworkers had a good time.




A VERY Good Time!






Now Historically I always thought that Engineers, Geologists, and such would be boring. Come on now all of you, really, most of my math teachers in college were retired engineers. BORING!



Well to my surprise, not this bunch. Talk about a bunch of free spirits!

They do keep things interesting. I do like listening to their stories (just some of them are very much in the grey area for work), but they are fun.



And if there was a contest for the best white trash outfit DS totally hands down would win. So out of caracter for her!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That thong is too much. She's working it.