Monday, August 18, 2008

SCHOOL STARTED TODAY!!!!

School Started! School Started!! School Started!!! School Started!!!! School Started!!!!!
Today Devin and Mikayla started back to school! This morning went absolutely wonderful! Devin has to get up an hour earlier than he has ever had to, with no arguments, got up with no problems, and went to the bus stop with no arguments. Ye haw!!! Mikayla on the other hand got up and ready just fine, same as always, BUT she kept arguing about what time to go out to the bus stop. I watched her run to the bus as it came down the hill. She made it though.
Felicia drove back to Truman, I wish she would have waited till this weekend but she wanted to get her jobs situated and she is house sitting for a friend up there. It is just we will not see her again until Thanksgiving.
MD said that it was soooooo quite in the house and he was able to get sooo much work done.
YEA ! School started TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also have camera withdrawals, my battery crapped out and will not recharge and I have been unable to take pictures. Driving me nuts!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh no! Missed pictures of the first day of school? Doesn't matter how old they are, it's still important:)

I still can't figure out if first day of school is more exciting for the kids or the parents, I think the only ones not looking forward to it must be the teachers!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The moobs I posted are bigger than yours? DOn't fret - those were some freakishly large moobs!

Hallie :)

Huse Blog is it Anyway? said...

so, blog entries like this make me re-think my desire to home school. :-)

utmomof5 said...

Party day!! Too bad about the camera -- I hate when stuff like that happens

Felicia said...

I knew you'd miss me...lol