Saturday, August 23, 2008

UGH Colds

OK so what is the deal with SUMMER COLDS? How are they different than regular colds? This really sucks!
Wednesday I got up feeling totally fine but as the day progressed my throat felt like it was on fire. I must have drank a gallon of water (I hardly ever drink water) in 6 hours! By 2:30 I felt like I went 10 rounds in an ultimate fighting ring. I went home took NyQuil and died.
Well today is Saturday, I no longer feel beat up but this wonderful thing has settled in my head. My nose to be exact. Now my "summer cold" has turned into a sinus thing. Totally sucks. I am not a person who normally takes medication, I have issues swallowing pills. Yuk hate them. But not taking medication tends to make colds last a little longer. Sucks!
I know I say Sucks a lot, but it does. Can not get motivated to do anything I was supposed to do this weekend, AND I have to drive to Felicia's school tomorrow to bring her more of her "stuff" she could not fit into her car. Oh yea and it is supposed to rain tomorrow. That will suck also!
This weekend is going to SUCK.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

BUT YOU LOVE ME?!?!?!