Thursday, September 18, 2008

Followers

I found this cool little gadget on Huse Blog Is It anyway (I absolutly love her site). And she mentioned that Blogger has this cool new widget. It's called "Followers."


Check it out over there at the left-hand side of my screen. There is a little gold (I think) link that reads "Follow this blog." Under "Interesting People". Go ahead I will wait go check it out.
Now, if you have gmail it will give you updates in your google reader so you'll know when I've posted something new. No need to keep coming back to my site every day just to see that I STILL haven't posted.

Felicia this would be great for you so you can stop yelling at me to update. Anyone with tween children knows how hard it is to actually get time on your OWN computer.

If you don't have gmail, do it anyway. Let me know what happens (I do not have gmail either). Either way, your friendly little face will show up on my screen and you can make me feel popular because I'll have a bunch of faces over there.
Besides I like pictures and sharing them with everyone (duh!)

So, get on over there and stick your mug up there!

3 comments:

Huse Blog is it Anyway? said...

I'm in! I'm in!

Thanks for the props, young lady!

utmomof5 said...

I am there!! i am a follower even though I am not always a commenter :)

****** Carissa Anne ****** said...

Hi Monica,

I hope you're not still mad at me, but this blog you mention...it's my sisters! Ha ha!