Devin has hit that I am a big kid and do not have to do what you say stage and it is driving me crazy. Here is a list of what I am up against boys vs girls here at the MD house:
1. The boy's grades D's and F's, girls getting straight A's
2. Boy's appearance sloppy, girls clean.
3. Boy speaks to me like I am trash, girls still speak to me like they at least like me.
4. The world owes the boy, what I am not sure but it owes him something.
6. He is crabby ALL the time! Never happy about anything, totally miserable.
Never a hi mom, how ya doing, good morning, nothing. Just there is nothing, leave me alone, and grumbling. This pretty much is repeated in the evening when I get home and ask about homework.
Makes coming home very stressful, and makes staying at work very appealing. Yes that way I can hide from my problems. Sometimes I like hiding.
Who ever said boys were easier were on some kind of mind trip. Girls......way easier.