Sunday, October 12, 2008

Which Twilight Female are You?

OK, so my eldest is totally enthralled with this series of books. She waits in lines from midnight to 2am when the newest edition comes out just to be one of the first to get it and then has it read in a day or two. She has her winter break planned out so as not to miss the first movie when it comes out. AND God know she will have to see it multiple times.


She even went as far as getting the girl she babysat all summer into the series, they would sit around and read all the time. I actually thought that part was cute.


So when I found this I immediately thought of her. I still yet have to read the books (like I have time for reading anything).

Check it out though, I guess I will have to read them to see who this is........



I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


Is this not the same girl from a sit com on TV call Exs or My Exs? It is on Friday nights. Anyone, Anyone, Anyone at all have an answer?

5 comments:

Cindi said...

Sorry I can't help you out with your question, but I do want to thank you for stopping by my blog and signing the guestbook!

I've been reading some of your posts and the basement your husband finished is absolutely gorgeous!! Is he a carpenter?

We're extremely lucky with our house. You mentioned that people are rarely "finished" with their house. We had a new house built a few years ago and spent so much time designing it and in the planning stages that we pretty much have just what we want. I might consider adding an outlet or two, but that's about it!

Tracy said...

I do beleive it is the same actress-she was also on Grey's anatomy last year as the girl who was preganant and in an accident and had amnesia.
Hope that helps.
Tracy

Felicia D said...

I'm an ESME too!

Laggin said...

Eldest loves Twilight too. She made me read the books. They are pretty good. Not great literature, but they will suck you in.

P.S. I know the actress from Grey's Anatomy.

Anonymous said...

I know who it is from the book, but nothing else. Esme is the adoptive mother of the main vampires in the series Twilight. She is married to the adoptive father of them, Carlisle. She's a really caring mother! The reason they are adpotive parents is because the vampire teens aren't actually family. Those teens actually became vampires, created by Carilse, in near-death experiences. I hope that helps you a little with understanding the book!