Saturday, November 01, 2008

Getting Closer

We are getting closer to getting the front of the house done! Friday they delivered our brick, now we are waiting on the stone.
I do hope it comes Monday as the contractor has to start with the stone first before the brick. AND he leaves for Canada on Thursday. So that gives him 3 days ..... did you hear me....only 3 days to get the front of my house done.

All pray NO RAIN. I do not want to wait until he gets back from Canada to get may house done! I can not even get into my garage now. And we can barely fit two cars in the driveway, where we could fit more than 6.

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Your house would actually look good black. I mean, I hope everything works out in the three days he has, but I kinda dig it like that.

Laggin said...

True. It is kinda fun in black. But I shall pray for no rain. It will help in the poll turn-outs too.

Michelle said...

I'm anxious to see the finished product!

Felicia D said...

I was really excited when I got home at midnight b/c I though it was black brick and I was like Bad Ass, we definitely stick out...lol