Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Welcome To My Mess

We are underway!
Sorry the pictures are so dark, it is always dark now when I get home.


I had to leave early to try to get home while there was still light out. I really hate the time change. Why I ask why do we have to change the clocks back. I mean I get up in the dark and come home in the dark. Dark dark dark that is all I see.


Well enough about that, I want to talk about my house!!!! I absolutely love it. MD and I just stand out in the yard and stare. We can not believe that it is our house!





Excuse the mess in the garage, it is being used for storage for the contractors, as well as the drive way, the front porch, and the front yard.








But we LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Felicia D said...

its pretty. Cant wait to see at Thanksgiving!

Gina said...

It looks awesome. I loved it whne the work was getting done at my house. Of course once we progressed from the stuff we contracted to the stuff we are doing ourselves, all the joy left.

Michelle said...

WOW! It looks fabulous!