Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Shopping Event

Mikayla had me at the mall today. The MALL, a place I am very uncomfortable at. Cannot tell you why, maybe it is all the people always around, or it could be just the plain fact that everything there is so expensive. In the end I just do not like the mall, but it was a good way to spend a little time with my youngest.

Our first stop was to Hollister.. here are a few things she picked up:






There was a book bag and an additional shirt purchased and $80 something later we left.



We then went on a hunt for a particular pair of shoes. A certain pair she just had to have, she found them on the Internet but refuses to buy anything on the net. Total opposite of her sister who LOVES EBay.
4 stores later we finally ended at Journey's and bought these two beauties:

Then another $80 something later we left that store. I explained to her that she had blown past her birthday money and grade money so she was sooooo done shopping.

See I told you the Mall is expensive.


But we still had to find something for MD his birthday is tomorrow! Off to Macy's. Two dress slacks and two dress shirts later I finally got to go home.

Hey anyone have book suggestions? I am once again out of items to read. I am actually tired of Steven King books and that is all I have (besides Stephanie Meyers). I need some escape time.

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

Sounds like she had a good time. :) I too am not a fan of the mall unless I am by meself and have money to spend. :) Go check out goodreads.com I get tons of book ideas from there. (there is a link on my blog)