Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tax Time Is Sneaking Up On Us

Mikayla and I just got back from Target. I had to pick up a few things, catchup, ice cream, laundry detergent and such. I also picked up Turbo Tax software. Wow that thing is getting expensive. I remember just a couple of years ago you could pick it up for $20. Now for the same thing I paid $60. And I got a new book, The Shack. Of course I tell Felicia and she already has the book.

Felicia comes home this Friday, yea. She wants to do her taxes too. So I guess I will be spending the weekend doing taxes, yea fun. So Much fun to look forward to.

Another exciting night hu?

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

Hubby said the same thing about the tax software the other day after he bought it. Good thing we are getting a refund, now we can afford the software :)

I wish we had a boring night last night!! Tonight should be just as crazy too! Count your blessings :)