Sunday, March 22, 2009

I just received my first Blogger Award! Too cool, the thought that somebody out there actually 1 reads my babble and 2 they come back!



I received my award from Laggin at Under the Roof of a Great House. She is defiantly my virtual rock. Thank you soooo much for all of your parental support!

Here are the rules:


1. Post the logo on your blog.
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3.Link to the nominees within your blog post.
4.Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
5.Share the love and link back to the person whom you received your award.


So to follow the rules and share the love I am sending the love to:


1. My overly energetic VF at My 5 Little Monkeys and Run Forest Run (see what I mean by energetic) for all her words of support.



2. To Michelle at Creative Treasures for her amazing crafty ideas, so inspiring.


3. For Rachael at Huse Blog is it Anyway for her absolutely positive look at everything.


and lastly (I know I am to do 10, but I am not that personally connected yet to that many people.


4. Erin at MO Mommy as it is her fault (though I believe she is unaware of this as it was her husband leading me to her blog) that I started blogging in the first place.


5. I have to give the LOVE back to Laggin at Under the Roof of a Great House. Whom I recently met and had coffee with. She made me feel I was not a horrible person (or mom) and gave words of support as we discussed our child woes.

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

Thanks!! I love bloggy awards :)