Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wine Tasting Fun & SNOW

Last Saturday we attended "The Kirks Annual Wine Tasting Party". This year Pat decided he needed a break from cooking and had it catered. He did seem much more relaxed and was able to enjoy the party more. BUT PLEASE COOK NEXT YEAR WE MISSED YOUR COOKING!


The caterer's food was good but nowhere near as good as Patrick's.

Fun was had by all, and as you will see from the "fuzzy" pictures I think maybe Brad (he decided to take my camera and play photographer) had a bit too much fun.








I always have a good time when we go out with our friends! They all have the best personalities.



We also have wonderful neighbors. Everyone of them are one of the nicest people you would want to meet.




We even have our own beer & wine brewer in the neighborhood! Jim & Laure are so full of energy (I guess they need it as they have 5 kids) and he makes the BEST port I have ever tried! He smokes a mean pork butt also.




Michelle (lives two houses down from me) got Vicky (Lives down the street from us) to move to this subdivision, and in turn Vicky got us to move to this subdivision.


Then Karen (lives across the street from Vicki) moved in just after we did. We have street parties, holiday parties, and casual gatherings.

I know I sound like I am bragging, well I am. I consider myself extremely lucky that I have such wonderful neighbors.

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

Good neighbors are hard to come by!! You are lucky!

Looks like a really fun night!