Monday, May 25, 2009

Man Up, Quite Hiding in Shadows

Anonymous it is not that I have a problem with negative comments. Actually I encourage other peoples views, it sometimes gives me alternative views and helps me work things out in my head. Since I have no idea who you are and what you really have to do with MY life why would I care if you are "disturbed" with anything I write. You are a shadow, a nobody, and since anonymous is not real why would anyone really care what you have to say or what you feel?

Yes I write about family, friends, and life in general. I have not used offensive words (as MANY a blogger do) I write as if I were speaking with my parents or grandmother. I am not ashamed of anything I have put on my blog or I how I feel about a particular event going on in my life. This is me, take me as I am or you do not have to come back and read. I realize that it is out there for the world to see, I am not an naive about such things. I know that sometimes how I feel or what I say may rub people the wrong way. But one does not have to keep reading or coming back. That is the power of free will. It is the right to choose, and you can choose to not come back.


But what I am saying, however, that if one chooses to leave such negative views regarding another's life or statements (which of course is your right as you said this is a public blog), man up and leave you name. Do not hide behind the unknown. That is just being a coward, and if you feel the need to hide behind a mask then what you have to say really matters not. But if you can not man up and leave a name you should not bother putting your opinions on others sites.


This is, Anonymous, is the last time you will ruffle my feathers and be acknowledged no matter what comment you leave.

2 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

WOW that person sure has a lot to say when they don't have to put their name behind it!! At least own up to what you are saying, it is a cowards way out.

Laggin said...

I clearly missed something. Off to read your older posts....