Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 2 of Vacation 2

Seeing how I was sick almost the whole time of vacation 1 and it rained 3 of the 5 days, I was unable to get the things completed that I had intended.

Day 2 of vacation 2 was very productive. MD and I got the deck cleaned and the back part of the house washed. Laundry done, some house work done, got all the bills paid and balanced the check book.

Then about 2 we sat by the pool enjoying the amazing weather. Jodi came with her rotisserie machine and we put on a fabulous pork loin. OMG I need one of these machines, just set it and forget it.

Then we watched a couple of movies and the fireworks show that Delmar Gardens put on. That is a retirement community across the way. and every year they have a festival of sorts and at 9pm they put on a wonderful fireworks show.

What a great way to end a good day.

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

That sounds like a great day!! Got some work done and then rewarded yourself. Perfect!