Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I Miss My Baby

Felicia is having a travel experience I have only dreamed about. I am excited for her but I am now missing her, terribly. I do not know why it feels different than her just being 3 hours away at school, but it does.


Pictures from her London Trip









Pictures from Paris





I do get to talk with her everyday, so I do not know why I am feeling the way I am. Maybe because of the issues with Devin, who knows.

Maybe it is that empty nest thing. I mean really, the other two are NEVER home. Now sometimes I am glad for the peace and quiet. Its just it does make me miss certain things we all use to do together, when everyone got along, when looking back, it seemed easier.

2 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

I love when you post your daughters pictures! It is like a mini vacation for me :)

Cindi said...

I am so incredibly jealous of your daughter, sigh.