Sunday, November 29, 2009

Food and Lots of It

Okay dad here you go. My very first Pumpkin Cheesecake. Made by me and not store bought! Mike said it was very sweet, but Jodi and the boys devoured it.


Now I know your drooling as you got the Mother of all Sweet tooth's. But here is a picture of the rest of the food. Jodi said that I cooked enough for a small army. Needless to say we had plenty of left overs even with Jodi taking home enough food for several dinners for her and the boys.


Mike again did his one and only task required (in addition to food tasting), carving the bird. He does it so well and takes such enthusiasm in it making sure he gets every last piece of meet off the bones.


Jodi's boys, Scottie & Sean, and Sean's fiance Casey showed up just in time for desert. It was nice to see everybody enjoying all the food.


Let mom know we had a very nice Thanksgiving here, hopefully next year you two will be able to be here. Audrey spent time at her friends for dinner with Alayna & Kahlen. Now we are getting ready for Christmas dinner. Any special requests?

2 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

What is it with men and getting EVERY single little sliver of meat of the turkey? I could have taken the exact same picture of my hubby :)

I love pumpkin cheesecake...I would have been devouring it!!!

That corgi :) said...

looks like you had a wonderful feast! WTG on the pumpkin cheesecake turning out so good

betty