Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thyme Out


This past Saturday Jodi and I met up again with some old high school class mates at a little restraunt called Thyme Out.

Jodi has pretty much been my side kick since May. We have been doing a lot of things together. We have found that we like doing the same things. I have been really enjoying Jodi's company and hope to continue building our relationship.

Mindy (second from left) and I use to get in trouble for giggling in math class. How I have missed those carefree giggles.

Kathy (next to me) and I have gotten to get reunited quite a bit lately. I am really glad she came Saturday. I twas a lot easier to talk this time. We had a lot of fun. Kathy and I discussed about getting together with the husbands next time. We found we the same past times.

No comments: