Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Sense of Humor.

I stumbled across this little ditty today. Well actually the first time I heard it was 13ish years ago. Friends emailed it to us (they use to send a lot of nasty stuff) MD & I laughed until we cried. I had not heard this or found it anywhere for MANY MANY years. Then today on a friends facebook page there it was. I had to share it with you. In crappy situations I will still say (rather loudly) Armageddon. MD & I will both start giggling. Sick are we not?

Yea, I know it is just how we roll. Probably why no one else will put up with us.

Anyway, I apologize now if this offends you. Please do not leave nasty comments, just move on.

For those of you with a dark sense of humor like me Enjoy a giggle on me.


1 comment:

coffe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.