Friday, March 12, 2010

Got Beef?

Do you have a restaurant that you can never get a enough of? We do, it's Texas Roadhouse. We must go there at least once a week (more if MD had his way).

I got home from work yesterday and the first thing out of MD was "you wanna go to Roadhouse"? Hum, let's see.... an amazing steak dinner that I do not have to cook or clean up after. I do believe that answer to that would be a resounding YES.

His next question was "where are Felicia and Rolland"? That I had no answer too, so I called her. She said they were at her boyfriends house. I told her daddy wanted to know if she and Rolland wanted to go to Roadhouse. It was funny how fast she ditched her original plans with the boyfriend and high tailed it home. MD said he knew that would get her home. I had to laugh. He is always complaining that he never gets to see her when she is home.

It was just the four of us (Devin never eats out and Mikayla was at a friends for dinner), and we had a VERY good time. Of course we did our questioning of Rolland (it is what we do). What part of Alaska was he from, what does his parents do, how did he end up going to a University in Missouri, what was he going to school for, etc. Rolland was a good sport about the questioning. MD challenged him into getting the biggest cut of steak they have and told him "there was no way he could eat it all". MD was proved VERY wrong. For a little guy he can definitely put away the food. Not one scrap left on his plate. I have no idea where he put it all.

Felicia and Rolland disappeared for the night after we returned home. Someone else from school was having a party and they wanted to go. I told them to spend the night as I did not want her drinking and driving. And I did not want to be woke up in the middle of the night by our barking dogs. They are little but noisy (I do mean the dogs).


See I told you, I lead a very quiet dull life. But I am not complaining.

2 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

the rolls at Texas roadhouse are the BEST! Your life is not dull, we had tacos for dinner last night, talk about dull :)

Dread Pirate Davi said...

PRIME RIB. *dies*