Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bumps in the Road

Mikay tried out for the high school cheerleading / Dance squads las week. We found out Friday she did not make the squad. I will have to say she did take it very well, or I should say better than I thought she would. It took her about 2 hours to cry it out of her system then a sleep over with her BF and then next morning she was right as rain again.

I guess Mother Nature was feeling her pain as it has rained all weekend! And it is cold to boot.

So ready for warmer weather, but at least it forced me to get some things done inside the house....... Like cleaning (ugh).

With that done Mikayla and I hit the mall. A little make you feel better for Mikayla since she didn't make cheer leading. I figured she earned at least that much.

This evening we watched Avitar in the theater room. We all thought it was a good movie and actually would have liked to have seen it in 3-D. I can only imagine how amazing that would have been.

Salvaged a weekend that started very bumpy.

No comments: