Friday, May 07, 2010

Where did the time Go

My eldest is graduating college tomorrow. It seems just like yesterday that she graduated from high school.

MD and I are very proud of her though. She completed all her studies in just a short 3 years and from what I understand Truman is not an easy University. Many kids that started dropped out and went to other Universities to finish. But just the thought of watching her walk across that stage tomorrow ..... just makes me feel OLD.

Devin will be a junior (still amazed he made it this far) and Mikayla will be a freshman. My babies are growing up so fast .... I can hardly keep up with them.

2 comments:

Dibs said...

Mine is starting kindergarten and the other is starting middle school next year, so I totally get where you are coming from. Where does the time go? It occurred to me that I've been a mom for 11 speedy years now, and in another 11 years my son will be starting his junior year of high school and getting ready to fly. Amazing!

Congratulations to all of your kiddos -- it sounds like they are doing really well (and to you for being a great mom!)

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Congratulations to Felicia! =)