Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Words can explain

I am playing catch up today. Don't get too excited. I am playing catch up on reading every one's blogs. It is hot outside and my "TOM" showed up this morning so I really feel like doing nothing.

What is TOM. Well the ladies will know TOM and know TOM well. It is my youngest daughters way of telling me her "time of month"has come. I thought it was cute and it stuck. So that is TOM.

Anyway, I was catching up reading, boy I have been gone a while. You all have written so much and done so much. I feel sometimes that I have been standing still, not accomplishing much, just getting up, going through the motions, going to bed, and doing all over the next day. Nothing really to write home (or to you) about.

Sure I could rant for ever on the progress OR there lack of with Devin and his whatever they are calling it now. Me I call it a royal pain in the ass. Different doctors diagnose him with different things and let me tell you nothing they do help for any length of time. It all starts out promising, but within a few months the demon seed comes back.

Or I could go on forever on how excited and proud I was that Felicia broke off her 5 year relationship-engagement. I could tell you that she is trying desperately to not get serious with a boy she is seeing and failing miserably. How she is enjoying/hating a long distance relationship (they live 5 hours apart). How she is rushing on trying to figure out what to do with her life. Though I keep telling her not to rush, there is no need. She sis graduate from college a year early. So enjoy the year then worry about life. I keep telling her the grind of life will all still be there next year.

Or I could go on about Mikayla and her quick sarcasms make me smile most days. Though I am NOT ready for her to be in High School, be interested in BOYS, or grow up as fast as she is. I guess being the youngest of three will do that.

But really they are the same stories over and over. And I really do not want to make you think my life is so horrible that all I can do is complain all the time.

Actually I do have a saying about complaining in my house. You are allowed to complain about a topic once and only once. Then you have to make a choice on what to do or not do about what ever it is you are complaining about. You either do something to fix said problem or you deal with it but if you are choosing to just do nothing about it then you loose the rights to complain any more about it.

Oops I totally got off track of what I originally was wanting to write about. TOM has my brain on off today also I believe. Sorry about that. As I started out saying in the beginning of this babbling brook of words. I was catching up on your lives and doings. I happended across this Blog post Its My Pink. She moved me to tears. I mean serious tears. Her feelings were so powerful in her writing they came right out of the page. Made me kind of put my problems right into perspective that is for sure.

No comments: