Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cooking round one done

Today I finished my white/dark layer cake and all but put the finishing touches on my apple spice cheesecake.


Dad I know when you read this you WILL start drooling. But this is a big no no for you mister. But you can at least enjoy the picture.




The layer cake really doesn't look like much, that is not until you cut into it and see the layers of white and dark chocolate. Bummer that my chocolate was melting off the strawberries before I took the picture.



The Apple Spice Cheese Cake needs the finishing touches of whipped cream to "dress" it up. But that will have to wait until Thursday. Cream spoils too easily. (the brown layer on top is apple butter.... YUM)


The Pumpkin Creme Brulee is also awaiting finishing touches Thursday.


So now all my desserts are complete save for the pumpkin pie MD has requested I make. I said I would head out to a store and purchase one. He said no you have to make it. The man has no idea what he is asking.................seriously I have never made pumpkin pie.

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Davi said...

If the children don't behave, you should withhold these treats. I know I'd be on my best behavior for a taste of that!!