Thursday, February 24, 2011

I think I have lost my mind

Like I said in my previous post, I agreed to let Mikayla get her nose pierced while I got my tattoo.   All I keep thinking was.................

WHAT WAS I THINKING????


The needle kind of freaked her out a bit.


But she kept her smile on.


Even with that big ole needle sticking through her nose.


The last time she got her ears pierced she threw up.  Not this time.  She definitely was a trooper. 


It is barely noticeable so with that I am good.  And she paid for it and with that I am good too.  She would have never gotten it if she had not because I wasn't going to pay for it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My sister got her nose pierced a couple of years ago. A week or so later, it got caught on her towel and it pulled a little, hurting like hell. I laughed. ^_^

Leanne said...

Okay, the M & M's I can see. The nose thing though? Ouch! Sigh. I just can't WAIT until my kids want to get this done. Sigh.