Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life is the messy bits

Yesterday I watched Love letters to Juliet.  Defiantly a chick flick but a decent one.  I mean I wouldn't go running out to the theater for it.  What I really like about it was for the great quotes you get from it.

My favorite of course was my post title.  Life is the messy bits.  It for some reason makes me be less stressed about situations at home.

I have adopted it as my mantra and when I start feeling stressed about goings on I calmly and quietly repeat to myself:

Life is the messy bits
Life is the messy bits
Life is the messy bits

See watching the "boob tube" is not all that bad or waste of time.  Cheers!

1 comment:

Appletree said...

I need that reminder this summer as the kids drag toads and dragonflies and sand pies into my house.
Thanks!