Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mulch Mulch Mulch

I am going to have the arms of a wrestler by the end of the week!  Mike and I have been putting mulch on ALL the landscaping.  And I am now realizing that I may have over landscaped my yard.  Gracious! 

We just emptied the truck for the third time this week and we are still not done.  And when I say empty, I mean we shovel the mulch into 5 gallon buckets to carry around the house and dump where we want it. Then spread it around.   It does help a little that I park the truck in various places around the yard (let me tell ya I get some weird looks from the neighbors for doing this) so we don't have to walk that far.

So it looks like I will be stopping once again on the way home from work to pick up yet another truck load of mulch. 

Pictures to come when I am done and CLEAN.  Messy stuff Vern.

PS. And I have been still going to the gym for my normal work out.  I think I must be crazy. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Crazy but hawt!