Thursday, September 22, 2011

Warrior Dash


Got my weird on again. 

I have been asked to participate in this crazy race on October 15th.  I am still thinking about it, but am leaning towards yes.  I know crazy right!

Check it out here http://www.warriordash.com/.  Watch the video, and then you will agree that I have finally lost my marbles.


This is called the Muddy Mayhem.  You scramble beneath barbed wire as you near the finish line.



This is the Warrior Roast in which you leap over the Warrior fires to get to the Muddy Mayhem.


This is the Cargo Climb which you do just as you see.  Maneuvering over cargo nets.  I am thinking at this point is when my damaged ankle will rebel.


This is the mud hill that is after the Muddy Mayhem and before the finish line.

The coarse is 3.17 miles with 12 difference obstacle courses throughout.  Hopefully I will survive and with pictures!

1 comment:

christina said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to do one of these races! Take lots of pictures to post!