Monday, December 05, 2011

Ack!

I am at work, trying to kill the last hour before I get to leave.  My office has gotten so caught up we are now desperately looking for work to do.  I have assigned training classes for some of my staff, but the rest of us are still without things to do.  Can't wait till next week as I have work scheduled for then.  Unfortunately I have done everything now that I can do and have to wait until next week to finish.  UGH.  End of year is always either too much or not enough.  Never just enough.

They are calling for snow flurries tonight and possible ice.  I will believe it when I see it.

Mikayla update:  She and Nathaniel are still an item.  And yes I question frequently (and snoop when needed) whether they are having sex.  Mikayla's response:  EWE no mom, I have no desire to have that area of my body ruined.  And sex will ruin it.  

I about peed my pants laughing so hard at that response.  And also have to believe her with that one.

She is doing well in school and is overall being a great kid.  She has been doing something everyday to help me around the house.  No she is not doing this out of the kindness of her heart, she wants a ride to school in the mornings.  And that is our trade off, since I have to get up and leave earlier to take her to school then she helps me with the house.  Has been working great so far.

Devin update:  Still not doing anything about getting his high school diploma or GED.  Refuses to get a job.  Stays up (or out) all night and sleeps all day.  Refuses to help around the house or do anything with the family.  We don't talk much at all.  Keeps the fighting to a minimum that way.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Glad to see an update and know that all is, if not well, then at least peaceful in your world. I've been thinking about you!