It didn't make the trip any shorter, but at least I didn't have to pay attention to where I was going or who was in my way. Besides Chicago seems to have road construction EVERYWHERE.
We went to Navy Pier (not first but close). We saw pirates fighting and scurrying about.
Then they saw the girls...........and grabbed them.............
But I think the girls liked the attention too. They were not shy at all about getting dragged to the side of the pier to pose with some older boys.
I was totally NOT listening to our tour guide on the bus and missed what they called this blob of Mercury looking stuff. But it was pretty cool. Felicia had Mikayla and I lay on the ground underneath it to get this odd looking picture. She explains that everyone wants this picture (though I saw no one else laying on the ground)
2 comments:
I have been to Chicago so many times, but only once for leisure, so that was the only time we did anything fun. I got a tattoo, and we hit the Navy Pier. I wish I'd had the time on all those other trips to do some sight-seeing.
I LOVE Chicago!
Post a Comment