I am going to have the arms of a wrestler by the end of the week! Mike and I have been putting mulch on ALL the landscaping. And I am now realizing that I may have over landscaped my yard. Gracious!
We just emptied the truck for the third time this week and we are still not done. And when I say empty, I mean we shovel the mulch into 5 gallon buckets to carry around the house and dump where we want it. Then spread it around. It does help a little that I park the truck in various places around the yard (let me tell ya I get some weird looks from the neighbors for doing this) so we don't have to walk that far.
So it looks like I will be stopping once again on the way home from work to pick up yet another truck load of mulch.
Pictures to come when I am done and CLEAN. Messy stuff Vern.
PS. And I have been still going to the gym for my normal work out. I think I must be crazy.
1 comment:
Crazy but hawt!
Post a Comment