Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Administrative Professionals Day

Today is Administrative Professionals Day.


And seeing that this is what I and two others in the office do for a living (among other things), my coworkers had a luncheon (I think this was already planned) and gave us this cool cookie bouquet.


I am sure I have said this before, but I work with "Professionals" (using THAT term loosely). They are a bunch of Geologist, Engineers, Biologist, Environmental Scientist, and mixtures of each. I am assuming you have to have a "strange soul" be be one of these people.

But as strange as they may be, they do make work interesting sometimes. And that is good, because working with numbers and scanning all day can get quite monotonous.

I am grateful for the people I work with, they are some of the reasons I like my job, and some of the reasons I want to scream at the end of the day.

Defiantly keep things interesting.

Thanks Guys!

3 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

Happy Day for you!!! That cookie bouquet looks yummy :)

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dread Pirate Davi said...

And I bet you devoured that basket. =)

You don't work at NGA, do you? Just a shot in the dark. =P