Monday, June 07, 2010

Paybacks

Did you ever notice that when you are going to go on any kind of vacation you have to work like twice as much at work the week before you to make sure you have everything done before you leave?

Then when you come back you have three times as much work to do than you normally would have. Like no one else could do your job while your gone.

Does that mean if you left the company your job would never get done?

Makes going on a vacation somewhat depressing. What is with that!

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Agreed. I gotta work my butt off this week to make sure my workload is clear before I go on annual tour at my reserve unit for two weeks. I guarantee that on my return, I will find that some of the work will have been completed, half that THAT will have been done wrong, and I'll find an insanely high stack of mail on my desk.