Thursday, September 02, 2010

Holy cow that is a lot of food!!!

Sooooo Hi.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have subjected myself to a Boot Camp. Which is doing exactly as promised......................kicking my jiggly butt into shape. But what I am not sure if I have ever mentioned is that I have a weirdly high metabolism. So when every I am doing any activity I have to increase my caloric intake. Now I am not complaining (well actually I am) but I think 3,000 calories is a bit much.

Have you EVER tried eating 3,000 calories of nutritious food? Oh, and NOT feel like you are going to explode. The closest I got to that was 2,278. And that was only because we went to Olive Garden for Dinner and I had the Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta. That WAS SOOO GOOD.

My average day is usually 1,600 to 2,000 calories. My instructors are not very happy but going to the gym 3 times a week, 1 night a week of volley ball, mowing the yard and doing other yard work, and cleaning the entire house every weekend tends to get in the way of eating. Winter time will be different. That is when we eat a lot of our favorite "heavy" foods.


BOO it is time to go get some more food for the trough!

No comments: