Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Missin My Girls

Fall is here in my neck of the woods (as I am sure it is in most of yours) and with that the end of Sand Volley Ball.

I LOVE playing and really enjoyed the last team I was on. 


One of the girls is a coworker (Erin), one a wife to a coworker (Jen), an old college friend to Jen's husband (Kendra), Coworker to Kendra (Nicole I think), and Pam a church friend of Jens.  We also have a wide age group Erin being the youngest at 29 and Pam and I at the ripe old age of 45 (tee hee).  


Surprisingly we play very well together and get along fabulously!


Pam, Jen, Kendra, and I have actually played together before although briefly.  That was when I played indoor volley ball and the ankle went out. 


Kendra has gotten all of us to play indoor again (YEA!!).  I tried bowing out due to the ankle and hard surfaces but she would ear nothing of it.  Told me to wear my brace and get over it.  Ha so I did. 


That starts in January.  And I am very much looking forward to next spring when sand starts again!

1 comment:

Dibs said...

That looks like so much fun!