Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Thanksgiving "thankful for" Post

On FaceBook I have seen tons of posts throughout November of people telling what they are thankful for everyday.  I don't do this.  I guess I should I really do have tons to be thankful for.  But I just cannot seem to bring myself to post this every single day.

I did however post an "I'm thankful for" post on Thanksgiving.  Because this is  the one the one thing I was most thankful for and seemed appropriate seeing how it was Thanksgiving and all.


I am thankful for my Cave Man.  My best friend, my worst enemy, my confidant, my Lover, my mate.

He is truly the love of my life, even when I want to maim him.  I can't keep a secrete from him, no matter how small or who asked.  Just can't seem to do it.  I tell him things I know will make him mad, or get him grouchy with me.  But I also know he cannot ever stay mad at me.  We tried that once, lasted about 5 days.  We both felt lost in the end.  But the make up is always good (snicker snicker).

1 comment:

Cindi said...

So glad to see you posting again! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!