Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OMG it has been a while

Where do I start or how do I begin?  I keep telling myself I need to get on here and get a post up before I forget what it was I wanted to say in the first place.

Okay here we go:

This past Sunday I hosted a Pamper Chef show at my home. Jodi forbid me to take any pictures, she is such a party pooper.  It was not that I needed or wanted any more items (but holy crow they had some cool new stuff).  But it was more to help out a fellow blogger Davi.  I have been following her for some years now.  I was nervous as all get out to actually meet her.  You know you read people's thoughts, feelings, posts about whatever, and get an idea in your head what they are actually like and I was wondering how far off I was.  I have only actually met up with one other person I met in the blogoshpere (Leslie at Greathouse) and she was "normal" so I don't know why I was so nervous about meeting Davi.  My nervousness was for not.  She was great, friendly, and too totally adorable.  Though I did picture her as being taller.  Probably because everyone I meet is usually taller than I am.  Not that I am short by any means.  I am of average height (5" 4") but it does seem that most people I know are taller than I and I am use to looking up at people.

What else?  Oh!  My dearest Felicia has a new boy (I mean man) in her life.  She sent me a picture of him so I could see what he looks like.  Of course I passed it around to my friends for group approval.  And they all agreed DEFINITELY COUGAR MATERIAL and all gave their seal of approval for Felicia to continue with this young man. 


This is not the picture she sent me, I had to go steal this from her FaceBook page (yes I am the mom stalker).  The one she sent me was even better than this.   So ladies..................... what do ya think? 

The rest of life has been, well the same.  Still waiting to see the orthopedic surgeon about the ankle, which by the way I have had to go back to wearing my ankle brace because it has been hurting again to walk on it.  Thinking the doc is going to do surgery and I am none too happy about that. 

MD is busier than ever with both his remodeling company and his regular day job and with the stuff we are doing to our own house.

Mikayla has now has 3 more of here drawings in shows.  She did a great self portrait including her nose piercing.  The other two were abstract drawings.  MD and I are so proud of her and her drawings.  I know, Mom I need to get some pictures of them and post them.  They will be coming soon.

How is Devin you ask?  Come back in a couple of weeks and maybe I will have good things to say about him but right now I don't think I am in the mood to discuss our Mr. Devin.

2 comments:

Laggin said...

Hey friend...dipping my toe back in this pool. Sorry for the silence...

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Okay, making me blush... ^_^

(And the new guy is a total stud!)

I think with your current handicap, this is an excellent time to lay about the house and have everyone wait on you...just saying!