Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chi Town City Scape

Like I said in the previous post, Mikayla and I spent Easter Weekend with Felicia.  And of course we headed straight back to the city.  I love going down there.  Everything changes and there is always something new to see or experience.

Yes, they still wrestle anywhere they get a chance.  Even on the train ride to the city.


This is a post of building scapes and landscapes.  I love the city views.  



Though I don't think I could ever see myself living in the city.  I am more country girl who is stuck living in the suburbs.



But you just got to love architecture in the city, especially old ones.



Sammy (Mikayla's friend) Felicia & Mikayla



And yes Mikayla complained pretty much the whole day about all the walking we did.  I am sure we did an easy 10 miles throughout the whole day.  At least she went straight to be Sunday night from exhaustion.  LOL

View from the fountain on Lake Shore Drive

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Davi said...

I have been to Chicago more time than I count, but all I've ever had a chance to do up there is hit the Hard Rock Cafe and the Navy Pier. :(