Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beeping

A couple month ago our faithful washer crapped out. So MD and I went on a search for a new washer & Dryer (MD likes MATCHING sets.




This is what HE picked. He went on and on about Bosch, how reliable they are, what a great company they were, and on and on. I sort of tuned him out after I saw the price (yes I am the penny pincher of the house). I have been so nervous about purchasing this type of machines. I have several friends who went all "high efficiency" and have nothing but bad luck with any brand of these machines.

Well I have to report that we have not had one teeny tiny problem. As a matter of fact they are supper quiet AND laundry time has been cut dramatically! Which of course in turns saves me money on the utility front also. BONUS!
MD was in a spending mode that day..... so he also talked me into a new dishwasher.

I will have to admit our dishwasher was a bit noisy, but it worked fine. You just had to turn the TV up a bit. But in the end, AGAIN, he was right. Life is a little quieter and utilities a little lower with the new appliances.

2 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

My washer and dryer are Bosch also!! I love them...love love love them :)

And nice on the dishwasher too!

Cindi said...

Congratulations on new appliances! I have to admit that when we bought appliances for our new home (2005) I didn't consider Bosch. We have the Whirlpool Duet front load washer/dryer and I absolutely LOVE them! I think our dishwasher is a Maytag and it's been...okay. I'm not thrilled with our fridge, and I'd like to get a new one, but I can't justify that since it's only 4 1/2 years old.