Thursday, October 21, 2010

Collin Camren Davis

I write today with great sorrow. A young man close to our family (especially Felicia) has passed away this morning. Collin Camren Davis was only 21 years old, attended Rolla University (now known as Missouri Tech).

He like to tell me he was getting a degree to legally blow things up. Yep that was Collin.



He and Felicia dated for a while. They split as friends and have been close ever since. MD and I often thought that they would end up back together as did his parents. Those two were inseparable.


I can only imagine how his parent's are feeling just now. I send them my deepest sympathies and all my love.


Collin

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may the Goddess hold you in the palm of her hand.

3 comments:

utmomof 5 said...

:( Sorry for the loss of such a good friend.

Cindi said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss Monica. Everyone enters our life for a reason. It sounds like he made quite an impact on all of you, especially Felicia.

Rest in peace, Collin.

Laggin said...

That just makes me sad. *hugs*