Saturday, December 04, 2010

I read somewhere that to "properly" Blog one should write something everyday. It could be anything at all but just get into the habit of doing it everyday.

If I did that I think I would bore you all to death. But then again this is supposed to be like a journal right. What is going on in my life and how I feel. Right..... boring.

So here is my shot at writing today:

Today MD is working on SAM (his Suzuki, jeep thing), his latest toy. Devin is still asleep and Mikayla is still at a friends for a sleep over.

I am reading, trying to learn more of Wicca and it is incredibly interesting. I have found that most of the beliefs are the same as mine. I do not care for organized religion. Every time I have gone in the past I feel as if I am being judged and lectured. "Do as I say not as I do". It has been pretty much how I felt about religion all of my adult life. The only reason MD and I got married in a Church is because that is what my father said we had to do if we wanted him to pay for our wedding. We wanted to get married on a beach at sunset. But at the time we could not afford to do ourselves. So church wedding it was. Next year is our 20th anniversary, we are going to go to a beach (we are thinking of Hawaii) and renewing our vows on a beach at sunset, as we had wanted to do in the first place. I can't wait.

Anyway, Wicca seems as it would be an easy "religion" to fall into, it is just that I cannot seem to find anyone else to talk to about it or ask questions locally. Postings I have read stated that Covens are still very secretive and sometimes difficult to locate and even harder to get into. So I am going about it as instructional still. Getting all info I can get my hands on.

Off for reading then some house chores. Oh and Brrrrrr it is cold outside winter has come with a tight grip.

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Let's start our own coven! I'm having the same problem; I now consider myself Wiccan, but have no one to practice it with.