Monday, December 06, 2010

Tis that time of year

Blessed Be and Hello!

It is that time of year that I get stressed over what to get who and who to get what. This year I am falling behind again. Well sort of. MD is done, not only is his Christmas present bought but it should cover his birthday as well (seeing how I am going to be paying for it all 2011). Felicia is completed as of today! And my parents....well I am 1/2 way there.

Devin and Mikayla have been no help and are proving difficult this year. Although they gave me a few clothing ideas. But since I said no electronics for them this year (they have way too many now) they said they have no idea what else it is they are wanting. That right there shows that we give them too much all year long.

This writing everyday is getting hard.....not sure I have anything else to offer up. So until tomorrow.......... here is hoping everyone stays warm and healthy.

No comments: